Best before Forever - KRYTIC


Zambian rapper Krytic drops his much anticipated debut album titled "Best Before Forever". This is a 14 track album that was released on the 14th of February 2015. The 1st track on the album is titled "The Preface" and is produced by our very own super skilled producer Charlie Charles of SoulToniq. 

"1. Preface (Featuring Various) [Produced by Soultoniq]:
I was a fan of Charlie Charles(Soultoniq) way before I met him. He produced a bunch of
stuff for Marvel so when he came through I already knew what kind of
sound I was looking for. I have always gravitated more towards soulful
music than anything else. The creation of the song is humbling (you'll
understand when you listen and rather flattering)."


To all the Hiphop heads out there be sure to get your hands on this album. Its been 5 years in the making so expect nothing but quality..

Available on iTunes for $9.99..

Comments

Popular Posts