Feel me When I ride (Produced by Charlie Charles)



Some new fresh production has been uploaded on our Soundcloud page for your listening pleasure.
The beat was produced by Charlie Charles(Charles M Kapolyo) and its titled "Feel Me When I ride"
Charlie Charles is know for his versatility in the  production he does. With the ability of playing out the kind of sound that an artist would be seeking, this producer is able to flow easily between, afro house, deep house, progressive house, soulful house, electronic house, funky house,  hip hop, R&B, and soft rock.

This flexibility has enabled him to produce and compose music for short films, theme songs for television productions,  as well as house, hip hop and R&B beats for artists compiling mixtapes and albums among many other projects.

Have a listen to some fresh production by following the link below and enjoy!

Soundcloud link: Feel me when I ride (produced by Charlie Charles)

Comments

Popular Posts