Written words, Poetry

I see love in your eyes

When I look into your eyes I see love,
The kind of love that is sent from above.
The joy and peace you bring to my life,
I pray I bring the same to your life.


In sync is what our minds are,
In tune is what our hearts are.
Life partner or life adventurer,
To my life you bring so much pleasure.

When around you all things go well,
Your presence brings happiness as well.
Ain’t no other with your aura,
That’s why all this love is for ya!

No matter what others may try to say,
This love for you is here to stay.
For as long as I see it in your eyes,
That is how long it forever multiplies.






Written by: Anonymous

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, Content Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts